Saturday 15 May 2021

What I think about you?

I always tell myself, don't get so sure, don't easily attach to anybody that meant to be nobody to me. But this time, i would just say, you are mine. You were, always, and will be. I think, I want to keep you forever. If forever means til heaven, so let's go to heaven together. Will we? I am practically obsessed on you and our love. I don't even know where does this feelings came from. But I could say, this feelings are so sweet and strong. Well I know, one day, everybody will know that I'm the one who proposed you, but still, I don't care. You mean the whole world to me. Haven't got a chance to tell you this. But if one day you read this.. Here a short pitch. 

Dear A, I want to be your last. I may not be pretty, but I can be hundred percent honest on us. I may not be as decent as angels, but I can be your favorite melody. I may not be physically rich, but I can always pour you love. If you ask me why do I love you so much.. I can only say the only thought that I still hold onto. "Love always win" 

10. 04. 2021 

I wrote this on 10th April. But still couldn't share this to you. 🤣 Okay, catch up later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am I useless?

Ada waktu, we will felt like 'we good for nothing'. Talk to my husband, that I'm so sorry.  He. who actually feed me, give me p...