Saturday 10 July 2021

Oh Allah.

I know you're near and never leave. I know my forever love won't betray me, and I know the love is You. 

Rabb, I wrote this just to make sure my heart is still in the right path. Rabb, I just want to tell you the truth, and I know you're already knew this from the beginning. 

I couldn't help my tears. Couldn't stop. Not til I hear your Athan, call me to pray. There's unfinished business. Clinging and wander around. I miss my dad, i miss my mother. Other than pray, show me the right way to express this feelings. Lord, please help me. I am seriously need ways to fix this.

Couldn't express this and I don't know why.

"Ya Allah, sungguh pun Kau tahu rasa perih ini, aku akui aku tetap tak berdaya menanggung urusan rindu yang tak sudah. Kau satukanlah kami semua disebuah tempat yang terbaik buat kami. Tidak terkira barakah yang kau berikan. Tidak terkira berkah yang dilimpahkan. Namun aku tetap lemah berdosa. Pandanglah kami Ya Rahim. Pandanglah kami Ya Allah. Ya Ghaffur, Satukanlah kami, hati2 yang sedang menanggung urusan yang tak berkesudahan ini, Amin". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am I useless?

Ada waktu, we will felt like 'we good for nothing'. Talk to my husband, that I'm so sorry.  He. who actually feed me, give me p...